Hours of Operation
Sunday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM “By Appointment Only”
Monday 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Tuesday 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Thursday 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM
This location is a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic!
Our Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) status allows us to serve individuals with behavioral health needs regardless of their place of residence or insurance status. Seven Counties Services proudly provides individualized outpatient treatment for individuals and families in need of mental health and substance use services. We are dedicated to providing ease of access, stabilization for those in crisis, trauma-informed treatment, and services emphasizing recovery and wellness. The journey for everyone is different, but our passion is to be with you every step of the way!
What can our Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic do for you?
We Increase Access to Care
- Appointments by Phone, Online Requests, and Walk-In Options
- 24/7 Crisis Line & Crisis Services
- Telehealth Options Available
We Provide Individualized Services Specific to Your Needs
- Crisis mental health services, including 24-hour mobile crisis teams, emergency crisis intervention services, and crisis stabilization
- Screening, assessment, and diagnosis, including risk assessment
- Patient-centered treatment planning or similar processes, including risk assessment and crisis planning
- Outpatient mental health and substance use services
- Outpatient clinic primary care screening and monitoring of key health indicators and health risk
- Targeted case management
- Psychiatric rehabilitation services (this includes community support, supported employment, or therapeutic rehabilitation)
- Peer support and counselor services and family supports
- Intensive, community-based mental health care for members of the armed forces and veterans
We Coordinate Care Through Professional Treatment Providers
- Licensed Clinicians, Prescribers, and Nurses
- Care Coordinators and Case Managers
- Community Support Specialists and Peer Support Specialists
We Provide Stress-Free Payment Options
- Medicaid and Medicare
- Commercial Insurance and Tricare
- Individuals Without Insurance (Co-Pays & Sliding Scale May Apply)
Educating individuals, parents, caregivers, and the community through specialized content provided by industry-leading experts.